Man .... The Image and the Glory of God
This is mainly for the men in the church. Over the years, only the women were taught on their roles and responsibilities in the home and in the church. This enabled the women to do very well in their roles while most men neglected theirs, if not ignorant at all, their duties as husbands, fathers and church leaders.
PEMEM (Pentecost Men’s Ministry) was therefore formed to cater for the interest of all men in the church. To recognize the distinct position a man holds in creation regarding their roles in our marriage, family, and work and in the church; to enable men recognize their roles in the family according to the biblical principles.
Among the topics treated at PEMEM meetings are: The Christians Finances, The Christians home, Character studies of some notable men in the bible, and etc. Good grooming, The Christian and fashion, etc. Do you ever wonder if there is a secret behind a successful marriage? Do you want to win the hearts of your spouse and children? Then join this movement. Every man is welcomed.
The vision and the mission of the PEMEM:
· For the men to fulfill their destiny as image and glory of God
· For the men to undertake their responsibilities as fathers and head of the family
· For the men to carry the Gospel to the unsaved until all come to know the Lord Jesus Christ.
· To train and equip the men spiritually to take leadership role in the church
· For the men to influence their environment with their godly character
· To train and equip the men to affect their environment
· For the men to be prosperous and successful in both their spiritual and physical lives